It's always a special day when two people decide the knot. One thing that makes it so special is the people that join them for the event. Family and friends come from all over to celebrate the special day. As a guest you are usually required to bring a gift. Most of the time there is a registry for people to go off of, but that isn't always the case. So what do you do in that situation? Just take a look below at the list of gift ideas that will ensure yours is a special one.
1. World map with push pins for the well traveled couple
2. A matching set of robes
3. Cheese boards for couples that might like to host parties
4. Keepsake box so the new couple can collect memories as they begin the new chapter of their life together
5. Croquet set for the couples that enjoy playing garden games when it's nice outside
6. Everyone enjoys a good pizza so why not a Pizza Grilling Stone Set
7. Unique coasters to keep their table tops in good conditions
8. Wooden welcome doormat
9. Professional knife set for those that love to cook
10. Tea Pots for the ones that enjoy to have a cup of tea as part of their daily routine. Need a gift asap? Then get them this Northern Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Tea Pot.